- 1 lb red potatoes, small
- 1 red onion, peeled and quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1Tbsp basil, fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbsp oregano, fresh, chopped
- 2 tsp rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 head cauliflower, floweret's
- 1 green pepper, cut into one inch squares
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 450 F.
- Toss together the first 7 ingredients in a large roasting pan.
- Roast for 20 minutes, shaking the pan every 5-10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix together well and continue to roast until the vegetables are tender. About 10-20 minutes. Remember to shake the pan every few minutes.
Roasting seals in the vegetable juices and caramelizes the sugars, deepening the flavour.