Make sure to check this section on a regular basis for all our latest in-store events hosted at Rainbow Foods as well as out-of-store events that we participate in.
We are open! Our temporary store hours effective remain in effect until further notice:
Vulnerable Population Shopping Hour takes place daily from 9am-10am
Click here for more information on Vulnerable Populations.
As the current circumstances evolve, we continue to adapt our processes and practices to meet the needs of you, our community, and our team. The change in our hours of operation come at a challenging time however it becomes more imperative then ever for maintaining the overall well-being of our team. It is with our team’s dedication and hard work that we continue to fill our shelves and maintain our commitment to striving to provide a superior customer experience.
The goal of our Curbside Pickup & Delivery Service is simple — to bring you easier, safer, and more convenient access to the products you rely on. In our effort to ensure that our team is able to process orders in the most efficient way we can, we’re introducing our Order Request Form to be used to place all orders for both curbside pickup and delivery.
Click here to learn more about this service and get started with placing your order.
Every Wednesday, save with our Seniors Discount!
Your safety is important, which is why when it comes to our Seniors Discount Day, we’re bringing the savings to you. Every Wednesday, Healthy Reward Program Members who are aged 65+ are eligible to receive their Seniors Discount — savings of 10% on most items* — on Curbside Pickup & Delivery orders placed on Wednesdays only.
(*Excludes sale products, dairy, bakery, eggs, gift cards, and clearance items).
Please request your discount when completing the Online Order Form.
With a focus on how we can help maximize the safety of you and our team, we are encouraging the use of debit, credit, and Rainbow Foods gift cards at this time.
During this turbulent time we remain committed to serving you and our community each and every day. We are working hard to stock our shelves and keep up with demand. Keep calm and healthy and stay tuned for further updates as more information becomes available!
Rainbow Foods Preparations in Response to Covid-19
Dear valued customers and friends,
As the concern and uncertainty of the current situation remains, we would like to take this time to assure you that we are following the recommendations put forth by national and international authorities and taking all necessary precautions to serve you and reduce the risk of contamination.
We have implemented and/or currently practice, but not limited to, the following:
- Phyiscal distancing floor decal reminders spaced 6ft apart throughout the entire store
- Limiting the number of customers within the store at any given time
- Installation of plexiglass barriers at Customer Service and each checkout
- Launching contactless Curbside Pickup & Delivery service
- Implementation of physical distancing markers around the Supplements and HABA desks
- Disposable covers for shopping carts
- Continuously disinfecting shopping basket handles and payment terminals
- Disinfectant wipes available throughout the store for public and employee use
- Additional hand sanitizer available throughout the store for public and employee use
- Additional cleaning services for disinfecting high traffic areas
- Additional cleaning materials for employee work stations
- Limited meal breaks to lunch room only
- Monitoring all appropriate resources for updates and changes in protocol
- Increasing communication between all employees and management
- Cancelling all passive and active demos until further notice
- Attempting to secure additional products and ingredients for sanitizer and disinfectants
- Providing additional signage to encourage all customers and employees to wash hands frequently and refrain from touching their face
- Promoting cashless transactions and encouraging the use of debit, credit, and Rainbow Foods gift cards
- Closely monitoring our distributor and vendor response and actions to the situation at large
- Continuously clean bulk bin handles, bulk bin spouts, scoops and tools for collecting bulk and related products, and provide gloves for public use for scooping bulk products. Should we determine it is necessary to pause the use of BYOC program, we will honour the reward program associated with it.
- Continue to listen to and support all of you to our best ability
We would like to thank you for your support during this time. We will continue to monitor and update all of you with any further changes or precautions we may feel are necessary to implement or change over the course of this situation.
Sarah Kaplan and Team
NEXT MILITARY MEMBERS & FIRST RESPONDERS DISCOUNT DAY
is Thursday, June 18, 2020.
On the third Thursday of every month, Healthy Rewards Members who are also Military Members, Firefighters, Police Officers, or Paramedics have the opportunity to save 10% on most items in-store*. (*Sale items, dairy, bakery, and gift cards excluded).
If you are a military member or a military member dependent, simply present a valid CFOne Card. Or, if you are a Firefighter, Police Officer, or Paramedic, present a valid employee ID.
Ensure to ask for your discount at cash. Not already a Healthy Rewards Member? Sign up today with our Customer Service team.